Mobile Payment Solutions
Now you can take payments anywhere your business takes you without sacrificing security. Our Mobile Solutions is ideal for retail, restaurant and service businesses of any size whether you need payments on the go or as an extra checkout option for busy times. Accepting mobile payments can mean a few different things, but we’ve got you covered. Your customers can make a Web purchase on their mobile phone, or you can embed Authorize.Net payments into your app for accepting payments. To accept in-person payments, install our free app* on your phone or tablet, and buy a compatible card reader.
Mobile Payments with Authorize.net
- Mobile In-App Payments — Accept in-app payments without the payment data touching your servers. (Requires a developer)
- Mobile Web Checkout — Accept.js provides the flexibility to create a Web payment form in your own look and feel, while reducing the work required to achieve PCI-DSS compliance because it sends payment data directly to Authorize.Net. See Accept.js on our developer site. (Requires a developer)
- Mobile Point-of-Sale App — Our free Authorize.Net mPOS mobile application enables you to accept in-person payments directly from your customers using an Apple iOS or Android device and a card reader (readers available at an additional fee).
Mobile Payments with Converge
Converge Mobile lets you accept card payments using your smartphone or tablet. The app works with most Apple® and Android® mobile devices. With easy setup and configuration, you can now take chip card payments using an encrypted PIN pad or card reader for an added layer of security. At-a-Glance Features Converge Mobile offers the flexibility you want with the payment security you need:
- Use your own smartphone or tablet
- Accept credit and debit cards, including mag stripe, chip card and contactless payments, like Apple Pay®, and other mobile wallets
- Record cash transactions
- Automatically calculate discounts, taxes and tips
- Print or email customer receipts
- Help protect cardholder data with an encrypted, chip card device